Pop-up gift cards are a fun and original way to celebrate special moments in our loved one’s lives. They are very easy to make and can be customized for any occasion. Here are some simple ideas of ways you can decorate your pop-up cards.
1. Add colorful balloons to a birthday card by cutting them from different colored construction paper.
2. Make a pop-up bouquet of flowers for your loved one.
3. A pop-up plane for a friend that is moving or going on a trip.
4. For a get well card, you can add pop-up bandages or a bottle of colorful pills.
5. A giant pop-up ring is an excellent way to congratulate your friends on their engagement.
6. Decorate a baby pop-up card with pacifiers or baby blocks.
7. For a graduation card, you can use a pop-up hat or draw one and add a real tassel.
8. Add layers of real tulle or pink tissue paper to create a ballerina “tutu” for a girlie pop-up card.
9. Send a loved one your best wishes by creating a pop-up wishing well.
10. If you will be adding a gift card, an excellent idea is to create a pop-up piggy bank with a slot that will hold the gift card.